The Neonatal Heart Society is dedicated to improving the well-being of neonates with heart disease through scientific discovery, education, and advocacy while building collaborative, multidisciplinary models of healthcare delivery.
Our target audience:
- Cardiac intensivists
- Neonatal cardiothoracic surgeons
- Hospital administrators
- Advanced Nurse Practitioners
Neonatal Heart Society remains an international society dedicated to the care of the neonate with cardiac disease. We have the following goals:
- Promote neonatal cardiology/cardiac intensive care as a recognized discipline within neonatology.
- Education and Training.
- Collaborative and open interaction with other cardiac subspecialties: cardiovascular surgery, cardiology, CICU, pulmonary, anesthesiology.
- Promote Research.
- Publish expert consensus statements for best practice guidelines.
- Foster the creation of collaborative learning platforms with similar societies and associations.
- Advocacy and Policy.
Our target audience includes neonatologists, cardiologists, cardiac intensivists, pediatric cardiothoracic surgeons, nurses, and hospital administrators. We envision working very closely with the American Academy of Pediatrics, Graduate Medical Education, Residency Review Committee, and government legislators.
- Victor Levy, MD, MSPH – President
- John Cleary, MD – Secretary
- Shazia Bhombal, MD – Treasurer
- Amir Ashrafi, MD – Past President
- Amir Ashrafi, MD
- John Cleary, MD
- Victor Levy, MD, MSPH
- Ganga Krishnamurthy, MBBS
- Shazia Bhombal, MD
- Diana Vargas, MD
- Nimrod Goldshtrom, MD
- Rune Toms, MD
- Anthony Chang, MD
Started in 2015, Neonatal Heart Society is comprised of individuals with the same vision and goals to advance the field of Neonatal Cardiac Care. Each member brings a wealth of knowledge and diverse background to better represent our international patient population.
You can view all of our pricing options below